Thursday 28 May 2015

Week 32 Pregnancy

Wow!

Time just flies by.

I have 8 more weeks left before the due date and yes, I'm getting a bit anxious. 

All I could think about is the pain that I'd need to endure during baby delivery. 

I continue to read up on other baby delivery experiences and get tips from other moms just so that I'd feel less anxious. 

Can't help it. 

A couple of days ago, I suddenly had pain on my thighs. 

I had to see for myself and saw that both thighs were red. 

I guess I didn't realize that I've grown some fat there so each time I walked, it would rub against each other. 

I couldn't sleep because it was quite painful and itchy at the same time, felt like it was burning too! 

Didn't help that I also had to visit the loo every hour so washing after that was a huge torture! 

By the time it was 5am, I thought to myself, "This really can't go on! I have to do something!" 

I remembered my mom gave me a herbal ointment not long ago which had a cooling and healing effect. 

I applied it generously on both thighs and tried going to sleep. 

Alhamdulillah, the pain and itchiness subsided and I managed to (finally!) go to sleep not long after. 

The following day, I'd made sure that I would religiously apply the ointment each time I feel that the ointment had dried up or each time I had to visit the loo. 

Thankfully, by evening, the rawness had subsided and I was no longer wincing in pain each time I walked. 

That night, I managed to sleep soundly ... well, not so because I had my nightly loo visits as usual. 

I guess hubby was worried about my condition as I shared with him earlier what had happened. 

He woke me up and asked if I was ok and if I managed to sleep. 

I remember telling him, "Yes, I was asleep until you woke me up."

He said, "Oopss, sorry, forget about the question yeah."

And I couldn't remember what happened next or if I said anything back to him coz I had already fallen asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)