Wednesday 18 December 2013

My Eczema Relief (Part 4)


I'm SUPER happy that Guardian is now open near our home ... finally!

Going into a pharmacy is like going into a bookstore ... so many things to see ... read the labels ... and check out any promotions going on. :)

Now that my eczema is manageable (yeay!), I continue to use SebaMed products:

Shower Fresh (200ml) - RM 22.86

Shampoo (400ml) - RM 27.96

Feminine Wash (200ml) - RM 23.71

Baby Lotion - RM 13.00
(I use the lotion on my face)

Of course, I didn't stop my purchase here ... my mind was running like mad to remember any other toiletries that I needed (talk about impulse buying!)

Guardian Animal Plaster (20 pieces) - RM 3.31
(Just came back from the clinic earlier as little toddler scraped her knee against the wall when she was busy playing with her toy ride...going downhill)

Rexona Roll-On Deodorant x 2 - RM 9.88 (promotional item)

Carefree Liner x 2 - RM 11.88 (promotional item)

Total: RM 112.60

On the other hand ... hubby and I keep wondering WHY OH WHY had they changed their color to orange??? 


As hubby said, their previous color looks MORE hip and happening. 



Now ... it's just ... *sigh* ...



Thank God they didn't decide to choose orange as their interior color of choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)