Friday 6 December 2013

Rainbow Cake



I'm blessed.


Super blessed to have such a wonderful and understanding hubby! 



The other day, I shared my craving for a rainbow cake with beloved hubby. 



He immediately called up his friend who bakes cakes and ordered a whole cake!



Hubby specified his order where he had only wanted a very BASIC design, considering that his friend was super creative in creating intricate designs for celebratory birthday cakes.


Some of the cake designs:


Red Velvet cake

A couple of days later, hubby brought home a whole cake (Rainbow Cake) !!!


Half fondant & half cream

The taste? 


Marvelous! Perfect! 



Fondant is chewy and not too sweet ... the cream topping deliciously compliments the taste of the butter cake exquisitely.



Me? A happy happy Ummi ... with cake in my tummy! 



:D


Check out the range of cakes prepared by the baker himself on Instagram:

dfabolouscakes




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)