Thursday 1 October 2015

Creative Play Activities on IG!

#30invitationstoplay
I admit that I'm not really good at (discplined?) planning the daily activities for my 4-year old toddler.

It has always been spontaneous and depends on what my lil' tot would like to do for the day.
However, ever since we've had Baby No. 2, we mostly spend time indoors, hence the need to plan for more activities.

My planning consists of me scouting for ideas on IG before I doze off to sleep.

I must say, it has been extremely resourceful!

Parents are sharing activities with their kid(s) on social media, tried and tested. :)

When you implement them with your own kids, you would either be able to keep them entertained for hours on end OR sometimes, just sometimes, you'd end up doing it for 5 minutes before they call it quits.

You'll then need to find another activity for them pronto, so I've learnt that it's good to have a back-up plan of some sort. 

A quick look at #30invitationstoplay would help you get through the day!

Personally for me, juggling a baby and a toddler at the same time when they both need attention is tough work, especially when I'm flying solo during the day before my other half returns home from work.

When the little ones refuse nap time, I wish I could tell them, "Can mommy take a nap if you don't want to?"

Alas, it doesn't work that way!

Nonetheless, I've enjoyed setting up activity workstations for my lil' tot and equally look forward to do the same for Baby No. 2.

I'm keen to see how they would both interact during the activities so that I could probably take a breather...wishful thinking, maybe?

Well then, we'll just have to wait and see. :D

Note: Updates on our daily activities are uploaded on IG. Follow me on IG @supersimplesahm 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)