Friday 31 October 2014

Garment Steamer - Philips

Ironing. 

I've never had a good relationship with ironing. 

It feels like a heavy chore. 

I'd rather wash the bathroom rather than iron. 

Honest! 

The thought of having to assemble the ironing board. 

And putting it away once you're done. 

Or the fact that no matter how careful I slave over ironing hubby's work shirts, the results are never satisfactory. 

Huwaaaaaa ... 

I'd have a back ache and be sweating once I finished ironing. 

They have machines for washing laundry and the dryer, can't they have a machine where clothes would come out looking crisp and ironed? 

I can wish. 

When I was working, I made sure my wardrobe consisted of clothes which didn't require ironing. 

Super lazy me I tell you! 

So we set aside a budget to purchase this garment steamer from Philips. 

Image source: http://www.philips.com.my/
We bought a pink one.

  

Oh my goodness. 

I couldn't stop IRONING!!!! 

No ironing board required. 

You can just hang the shirt on the garment steamer and iron away!!!!

Very the late in adopting this garment steamer trend, probably. hahaha


Anyway, I have a 2-weeks' worth of ironed shirts for hubby that are ready to be worn PLUS a couple of addition shirts to be worn for events. 

Coolness!!!! 

Thank you PHILIPS Malaysia! 

I'm loving this garment steamer of mine! 

What's more, it's in pink ... very chic ;)


p/s: No, I'm not paid for writing this. I'm just super duper happy!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)