Monday 29 September 2014

Poslaju Online Airway Bill

Based on my experience so far using the Poslaju postal service, parcels shipped to recipients would successfully reach them by the next business day. 

The only time where there was a delay was when I sent it on a Friday and the recipient only received it on Tuesday the following week. 

Even though I've handed it over the counter around 10am+. Hence, I'd avoid sending parcels on Fridays. 

Now, dragging a toddler into a packed post office whilst trying to juggle the parcels, filling up the form and referring to your mobile phone or notes for the address and at the same time, eyeing your toddler running around the post office is one challenging task!

So hubby advised me on creating an online airway bill. 

Here's how:

Go to www.poslaju.com.my

Click on 'CREATE CONSIGNMENT'




Fill up the online form, starting with the details of the RECIPIENT followed by your details:


Once all fields have been filled, click on the 'CREATE CONSIGNMENT NOTE' button at the end of the page:


 It will then prompt you to print a pdf form with all the fields already filled up for you. 

You'll need to print out 2 pages (there will be 4 forms in total) and complete the signature section along with details of the parcel's content.

You can bring the 2 pages and your parcel over to the post office for them to arrange the necessary. 

If you wish to make their job easier, particularly if you have more than once parcel to ship, you can cut out all 4 forms separately. 

3 forms will be retained by the post office whereas the remaining 1 form will be for your personal copy. The forms already have a tracking number so you may provide this to your recipient.

It has made my job much easier ever since I've prepared the print-outs prior to my visit to the post office so I could pay close attention to my toddler :D

Hope this helps! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)