Wednesday 14 May 2014

Kemaman Kopitiam @ Damansara Utama

I decided to blog this as I personally feel that the food items here are quite pricey. 

The fact is that our friends feel the same way too. They said that the food was bland and price was steep! They wouldn't mind if the price was slightly more if the taste compensates it.

Taste-wise, you can get better food at the food court just opposite this shop or even the normal kopitiam ie Pappa Rich / Old Town tastes wayyyy better!

Our keropok (pre-packed) was RM3.50
Hubby's nasi goreng kampung was RM10.90 
My bihun goreng with ayam set us back at RM17.90
Hubby ordered lemon grass friend chicken (1 piece) which was RM9.90
My kopi ais? RM6.90 and I only took a few sips as I didn't agree with it's taste, extremely bitter.
Our todddler's roti telur was RM6.90




We went there to grab a quick lunch as hubby was in between work. 

I parked my car in the Damansara Uptown car park (RM1 for 2 hours) and parked at Level 8 as there was a security guard stationed there.

So it feels safe for toddler and me. 

Whilst I was texting hubby to ask where we should eat, hubby suggested Kemaman Kopitiam, which was just opposite the car park. He added that his friends suggested that place too as they HEARD good reviews. But in fact, they hadn't even been there!

So we were the unlucky ones :(

Oh well, sad to say, it was a poor experience and we'll never return.


The address:
Kemaman Kopitiam
68 Jalan SS21/39, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)