Monday 30 September 2013

Of Wendy's and Quinny




Last Saturday, we went to Wendy's in KLCC around 11.30am.

I have to admit, it was my first time going to Wendy's.

My image of Wendy's dessert was the ice-cream topped with cream and chocolate drizzle with a cherry on top.

When I reached the outlet, there wasn't any on the menu (yes, I was a bit disappointed).

Nevertheless, I think we ordered quite a number of things off the menu! 

The burgers (I had the 1/4lb single whilst hubby ordered the Pizzario burger), the chilli, the ice-cream (chocolate Frosty), the nuggets and the pasta (Mushroom Melt Pasta).

Our toddler ended up finishing off our fries and we ended up sharing her pasta.

We then went off to Mothercare, initially intending not to buy anything (which we didn't) but we needed to get our toddler a new pair of swimsuit.

We checked the sizes and it was either too big or too small for her. 

We decided that we would wait it out considering that her current one still fits. 

We went next door to ToysRUs and she decided to pass motion there and then. 

We left hastily to look for a baby room, thank goodness Parkson had one. 

After changing her diapers, I purchased a tube of toothpaste and hubby checked out the Quinny stroller (Quinny Yezz) where a purple one was available on display. 

OK, for ONCE, I agreed that it was a smart choice (though we didn't purchase it ... still considering on this purchase).

It is lightweight and SO easy to store away!

It wouldn't take up much of the boot space in our car, for sure!

We're struggling with the existing one that we have as it has to be assembled and disassembled respectively.

There will be times where our toddler would want to sit in the stroller and halfway through, she decides to walk on her own.

So, ok, one stroller in our mind.

We walked around for a bit and ended up getting our toddler to play on the rides in front of the Maybank branch. 

We left KLCC around 3pm. 

I guess it has been quite awhile since I last went to KLCC on a Saturday so the parking fee was around MYR 13. 

Eeeekkkk!!! 

Note to self: This was an outing on impulse, not a smart one Ummi, in terms of the location, especially the location! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)