Friday 27 September 2013

Wondermama @ Bangsar Village 1


  • My FIRST ever visit to this outlet in Bangsar Village 1 exceeded my expectations and I sent them a message via FB, which they responded efficiently, and I was amazed with the exceptional customer service demonstrated even online!

    I'm one happy customer indeed :)

    *The trail of FB messages between me and Wondermama below:


    Dear Wondermama team,
    I must say, I am super impressed with the food (not to mention that it is extremely affordable), your excellent and efficient service, in addition to the great ambience.
    I planned a lunch date with my girlfriends and chose this place after reading loads of positive reviews from your patrons.
    I'm the type of person who would always end up disappointed with my own choice.
    So I crossed my fingers and told my girlfriends about it.
    We met up in Bangsar Village 1 and I recommended your Nasi Lemak with Soft Shell Crab and Sambal Udang Petai. I didn't order this as I'm not a fan of petai but my friends are! I'm a Malay and I don't eat petai but my Chinese and Indian friends do!
    Now, how cool is that?

    I had your Nasi Goreng Kampung sans Petai (just a bit difficult for me to eat in the bowl) and downed it with your 3-layer bandung (OMG, super yummy!!!!).
    We were there for quite some time and I was amazed that your servers were friendly, cleared our table and even asked if we wanted to add drinks or order dessert!
    As we were already full, we ordered warm and ice water respectively.
    Get this, they even took the effort to check on our glasses of water and re-filled them!!!!
    Now THAT is impressive!
    KUDOS to you and your team! I can't single out one server who delivered great service as your entire crew demonstrated just that!
    Please keep up your good work and maintain this.
    Exceptional customer service is SOOOO rare in our Malaysian F&B industry (except if you choose fine dining or walk-into a restaurant where one plate of food costs anything from MYR 30!)
    Thank you, Terima Kasih, Xie Xie Nie, Nandri, Shukran!!!
    Feedback from my girlfriends?
    They LOVED their experience in Wondermama and would most definitely return!
    I'm already planning for a second trip to your outlet!
    • Wondermama Restaurant & Cafe (response)

      Wow ... so much thanks for your message. We are so happy to hear of your experience with us. It's a tough job and we are still far from perfect. We still make mistakes kadang kadang so minta maaf if we do. But thank you so much for making our day! We hope to see you soon again at the kedai ya and maybe one day you will try a bit of petai - as they say, our tastebuds change over time. Who knows - maybe lain kali you will crave for petai!
    • Hahahahaha ... I'll take you up on that, when I'm ready to eat petai (hmmm ponder ponder)
      Thanks for acknowledging my message, super efficient! I'm impressed!
      Ok, you'll be my favorite restaurant from now on!
      Take care and please do send my regards to your crew!

    •                                                                                                                                 
      Wondermama Restaurant & Cafe (response)


      Wah thank you. We are humbled and happy for you to say that. We will pass this message on for sure!!! Selamat BerPetai ya? hehehehe it's very healthy! Thank you thank you!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)