Saturday 8 November 2014

The Morning After @ Jaya One

Our small family had brunch at this cafe over the weekend. 

We were actually following our lil' tot closely behind as she was contemplating on whether to use the main entrance or the side entrance. hahaha

Anyway, whilst the three of us were standing near the cafe, one of the servers by the name of Alam, stood by the door and looked at us. 

He immediately opened the door for us and gestured us in. 

As we were settling down at our table where there were three chairs, Alam brought an additional chair for me to place my huge backpack. 

He even asked if our tot needed a baby chair but we politely declined as she did not wish to be seated in a baby chair. 

I thanked him for being so attentive. 

As he brought us the menu, he noticed that our tot was sitting quite uncomfortably in the chair, he brought another chair and placed it on top of the existing one to increase the height. 

Wow, just wow. The level of attentiveness is simply awesome and the fact that he was so polite and courteous definitely won us over!







Once we've placed our orders, our tot became slightly restless so I ushered her to the cakes counter. 

The minute I saw this chocolate cheesecake, I immediately ordered it, upon the approval of my lil' tot who just LOVES cheesecake!

Lil' tot and I were both enjoying our cake and because it was just SUPERB, I coaxed hubby to have a taste too before the cake vanishes from the plate! tee hee hee


The breakfast which I ordered probably needed a bit more seasoning and the portion should be bigger (due to its price tag) and it would make the taste perfect. ;)

I had my latte and hubby had his caramel macchiato which he just LOVED! 

You see, hubby is quite particular in terms of food and drinks so he can immediately tell if it is awesome or good or OK or just terrible. 

Their caramel macchiato is a must-try! 


As I was impressed with the service provided by Alam, I conveyed my compliments to Victor, the cafe manager who was also manning the coffee machine at that time (he was the one who prepared the caramel macchiato). :)

Like Alam, Victor was equally polite, courteous and friendly too. 

Both of them definitely left a positive impression on us and it's safe to say that we will definitely come back! 

More pics of the cafe below :)














You may browse through their website for more details. 

Address: The Morning After @ Jaya One, L4-G-2, Palm Square, Jaya One, No. 72A, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya.

(The entrance of this cafe is facing The School's main entrance)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)