Tuesday 8 July 2014

Healthy Poop!!!

I know for sure that those reading this entry are moms or dads or guardians who are concerned with their kids' pooping habits. 

I, for one, was under the impression that checking the poop color and smell was a thing of the past. You know, when you Google "stool chart" as the baby's poop turns a certain color and you become worried? 

My toddler is 3-yo this year and for the past couple of weeks, her passing motion experience had become an unpleasant one for her ... and mine too as it saddens me to see her in pain :( :( :( 

I feel like a failed mom, seriously!

So when I decided to put my foot down and ensure that she eats her vegetables, she has been consuming carrots, corn, green peas, broccoli and asparagus for the entire week! 

The results? 

Healthy poop ... happy toddler! 

I wouldn't be able to tell if she was passing motion as she'd do it secretly whilst she was playing. 

All of a sudden, she walked to the fridge and turned herself around, checking out her behind in the reflection! 

I asked her what she was doing. 

"My bum-bum is full, Ummi!"

Aaahh, that means that she passed motion and feels that it is going to explode from her diapers! 

I'm glad, really glad that she wasn't suffering anymore and we're working on having her consume her vegetables every single day.

Next up, fruits! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)