Friday 11 October 2013

Toddler's Fever in October (Part 2)


Day 3 of our toddler's fever. 

Her body temperature the day before was approximately 39.4 C.

Later that evening, I applied the "Hitsamitsu for Children" pad on her forehead and her temperature reduced slightly the following morning.

I gave her a shower 3 times throughout the day so that she doesn't warm up again.

In the afternoon, she slept for a couple of hours.

When she woke up, she wanted her formula milk.

As I handed over her milk bottle and tried switching on the TV, suddenly the TV screen turned white. 

I was struggling with it. 

I could only hear "Ni Hao Kai Lan's" voice in the background. 

As I was fiddling with the remote, I kept saying "Oh no ... Oh no..."

My toddler looked at the screen and looked at me a few times. 

I guess it registered in her mind that I was struggling. 

As she sat up and moved closer to me, she pat my back and said, "Don't worry, Ummi ... Don't worry."

OWH MY GOD!

She was the one who tried to calm me down! 

I am so thankful to Lord the Almighty for granting her this ability to empathize and able to verbalize it!

I immediately smiled, hugged and kissed her, whilst saying, "Thank you, baby.... thank you..."

I was near to tears ... happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)