Monday 21 October 2013

Early Morning Sunday!


Dragged ourselves out of bed at 5.30am as hubby had a flight to catch early in the morning.

I woke up dear little toddler around 6am to change her soiled diaper. 

We drove all the way to KL Sentral to drop off hubby who would be gone for a week. 

I've been to KL Sentral a few times, but never took the time to really take in the view of the surrounding buildings. 

Here I am, parked at the 'Departures' entrance whilst waiting for hubby to check-in, took a few photos of the buildings. 

Quite impressive, I must say. 

But I can't help feeling that the KL Sentral compound is becoming more and more congested! 


ALOFT HOTEL

PLAZA SENTRAL

SOOKA SENTRAL

After saying our byes to Daddy, we headed home and I was in search of a good cuppa.

Since Starbucks Lingkaran Karak was closer to home, we dropped into the outlet.

No patrons were around except for us (goody!). 

The baristas were seen cleaning up the area and were friendly as usual.

Our toddler managed to sit still throughout the entire time, hogging the sandwich and iPad whilst Ummi was busy Whatsapping Daddy and enjoying my Latte :)


During these times, on a beautiful Sunday morning, we surely miss Daddy ... A LOT!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)