Wednesday 16 March 2016

The Stroke Story: Day 6

9am: 
We headed out for breakfast and bought for Daddy too. 
We spent the entire day at the hospital since we were able to be with Daddy in the same room. 
We brought a mat for us to sit and perform our prayers. 
We brought some stuff for the kids, to keep them entertained.
Upon reaching hubby's room, we saw the Neurologist talking to him. 
He advised that they would be conducting a CT scan the following day just to make sure that everything was fine before he could be released. 
The recovery process would be much better if he was in a familiar environment, at home with the family.
I asked the Neurologist if hubby needed to go through a post-stroke rehab. 
Upon assessing hubby's condition, a rehab wasn't required.

10pm: 
Left the hospital after hubby took some pain killers and sleeping pills due to extreme headache.

10.30pm: 
Hubby messaged me - "Thanks for everything dear, from the bottom of my heart. Definitely lost without you." 

I cried myself to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)