Saturday 12 April 2014

Easy Friday

Today was slightly free & easy for me in comparison to yesterday. 

I woke up and immediately put the kettle on boil, cleaned up the kitchen and washed whatever dirty glasses or bottles left in the sink. 

As our toddler was still asleep, I could shower in peace without having to multi-task to shower her too!

After getting dressed and preparing her milk, she suddenly woke up and looked at me in the face, saying "Ummi, I'm hungry. I'm really hungry" whilst touching her tummy. 

Got her into the bathroom for a shower and brushed her teeth, of course, she wanted to play with the shower head so I ended up taking another shower!

She chose her own outfit, a green long-sleeved shirt paired with blue jeans and a pair of white socks.

As I was combing her hair, she wanted to use the hairbrush too so both of us ended up combing her hair.

I ushered her to the sofa and gave her 2 slices of bread, she didn't want it toasted this time around. 

She finished her bread and was following me around whilst I got her bag ready for us to go out. 

We drove to THE SCHOOL @ Jaya One on Jalan Universiti in PJ around 10am.

The traffic was slightly congested, probably as it was a Friday, so it took us approximately 30 minutes to reach our destination. 

She finished her formula in the car and we talked about the things we could see on the road and she'd mention things which I myself wouldn't have noticed. 

ie 
"Ummi, there's a cat over there!" a poster with 4 kittens
"Ummi, look, a parrot!" a truck with a parrot painted on it

Her observation skills and memory is really good, Alhamdulillah!

For lunch, I decided to check out a restaurant selling nasi campur, called CHEMUMUR. 

From THE SCHOOL, we walked towards a kopitiam and took the escalator which was right next to it. We passed by a Korean restaurant and took another flight of stairs. 

Take a left turn, walk straight and you'll pass SUSHI KING on your left.

CHEMUMUR is just right next to it.

Trust me, of all the cafes selling sandwiches & coffee or even pasta and other Western meals, nothing beats good ole' Malay dishes :)

I had my white rice + grilled chicken + sambal + kuah asam pedas + sayur pucuk paku downed with air sirap bandung. 

OWH EM GEE! Alhamdulillah! Delicious!

As I was super happy with my meal and drink, I passed on my compliment to the cashier :)

The next visit here, I'd grab hubby along :D

I managed to feed some chicken and rice to our toddler before she got all excited and played with another kid who was slightly older. 

After lunch, we walked back to THE SCHOOL and checked out the toys section on level P1.

She got on some slides, rode some bicycle, played in some playhouse and was mesmerized with the toy robot and toy cars. 

No, she didn't look twice at the dolls which were also nearby...

Some snapshots of the toys available (the place is soooo huge so I didn't manage to capture ALL of it).








Ok, THIS is cool!












The prices are quite affordable, especially if you're thinking of birthday gifts / gifts for the lil' ones.

As it was nearing 3pm, I told her that we needed to head home. 

The drive home was smooth and she fell asleep in the car within 15 minutes. 

It was a great Friday indeed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)