Thursday 5 June 2014

We Are Moving! (The Roadblocks)

We plan to settle down in our new home before the fasting month (Ramadhan) starts. 

This way, we could observe the holy month with a peace of mind and not scramble all over the place, pulling out stuff from boxes or even stepping around them.

I plan to prepare home cooked meals and not buy pre-packed ones, plan to use proper plates & cutleries as opposed to using paper plates and want to know where the fresh food are kept in my fridge as opposed to having an empty fridge.

Yes, I'm still halfway in packing our stuff. 

I had just managed to clear the clutter that had slowly accumulated throughout the entire week as we had gone on a family trip.

My living room looks more like a living room, clutter-free.

I'm losing my hair, I know it as I went for a haircut the other day and the lady asked me if I was suffering from hair loss! Owh!!!

We have other major things piled up for us to do even before we could sit down and complete packing our stuff.

Our weekends are full, some of my weekdays are packed too and the only thing that could keep me sane is ensuring that the house is clutter-free. 

Can't help it if I have rows and rows of boxes stacked against the wall, carefully placed to avoid blocking the hallways or walkways.

Ugh, I honestly don't know WHEN I can finish this episode!

Seriously can't wait to have it done and dusted with.

Wish me luck, peeps!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)