Wednesday 3 April 2013

JKids @ Tropicana City Mall


Visited JKids at Tropicana City Mall and am extremely happy that the area is MUCH BIGGER than the one in Publika! 


I didn't mind paying RM 20 (weekdays) or RM 30 (weekends). 

It is located on the 3rd floor. 

I love the mall's simple layout, not confusing such as One Utama or Sunway Pyramid! (I always struggle to find my way around these huge malls!)

Facilities such as the surau and the baby changing rooms are nearby as they are located on the same floor.

If you would like a more comfortable baby room (with 3 individual nursing rooms + a washroom for adults), there is one on the second floor where a female security guard is stationed to ensure that you can nurse in peace without worrying if some irresponsible male pervert would walk in! (I didn't manage to capture any pictures of the baby room, though, but trust me, it's super clean and spacious).

Parking was cheap too! RM 6!

Lil' Rainbow and I reached the place around 1pm++ and we stayed on until 9pm++ as we waited for Daddy to finish work around 5pm to have dinner and we continued to play a little after. 

I foresee us frequenting this place often as it's near Daddy's workplace and we could perhaps catch Daddy for lunch if he ain't too busy (",)















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)