Tuesday 30 April 2013

Being ME Conference 2013



This is the first time where I've made a plan to attend an event 2 months in advance! 

(Well, this would be second to my wedding ... or maybe third after my daughter's 1-year birthday bash?) 


My girlfriend reminded me of the discounted ticket price offer (RM 99) which would end today. 


Hereafter, tickets would be sold at a normal price of RM 150 per person. 


I immediately sent a text to dear hubby to seek his permission and he immediately said "Sure, go ahead" and added that I needn't worry about our toddler as he would be around that day. 


The most super sweet and loving hubby also called up a hotel nearby PICC and made reservations for us to spend the night in Putrajaya. 


This would make it convenient for him to send me to the venue and he can go his merry way to spend the day with our toddler.


For more details on the conference, do click on the website below:



Being ME: Muslimah Only Conference


When? 29 June 2013 (Saturday) from 10am - 10pm

Where? PICC (Putrajaya International Convention Centre)


Super excited and looking forward to gain knowledge from the talks. 


Been a long time since I last attended such a conference.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)