Saturday 16 March 2013

Kizsports Gym @ Great Eastern Mall



Off we went to GE Mall on a Thursday morning at 10.30am after much coaxing of Lil' Rainbow to shower AND finish her breakfast. 

First, she didn't want to take her shower and I had to literally chase her around the house as she keeps running off (a game which she clearly enjoys). 

Once inside, she didn't want to come out!

Morning traffic was OK though once we reached GE, security guards were at the entrance, telling people that the parking was full. 

Oh no! So I drove around the block and decided to wait it out. 

By this time, Lil' Rainbow was already asleep in her car seat, oh well. 

I waited for a good 15 minutes whilst browsing the Internet on my mobile to search for alternative places.

My female intuition told me to go back to GE and try again, maybe ... just maybe ... parking is available. 

Driving up to GE, I noticed that the guards were gone and cars entered without being stopped so I knew there were ample parking available. 

However, I had to drive all the way down to P4. 

As if on cue, Lil' Rainbow woke up and we headed to the gym:

Fee - RM12 per entry (socks required)

Not many kids were around, which is good. 

Only thing was, my daughter was more keen to play with the boys. (sigh) 

She was chasing one boy wearing a pirate hat. 

He was kind enough to share his hat, though when he handed the hat over to her, she ran off. 

She joined two boys who were playing with their toy cars. 

Initially, one of them didn't want her to join so I pulled her away before she was squashed by him. 

The next minute, this same boy approached her and sat next to her whereas the other boy joined them not long after. 

Another 2 boys were playing with colorful balls from the ball pit and were setting up a fort or some kind of their own. 

She happily helped them to build the fort and they kept thanking her each time she handed them the ball. 

Did I also mention that I had to climb the play area with her as she seemed quite bored with the entire setup? 

I was on my knees, the entire time, going through the obstacles and leading the way. 

Yes, my back ached that night ... 

A totally different reaction when she was at the play gym in Ikano Power Centre! 

The games / rides were more interactive eg: floating balloons, moving rides, cannon balls, so for her to go to Kizsports was kinda like a downgrade ... 

A glimpse of the play area in Ikano Power Centre

Too bad it was quite a distance for me to travel to IPC if I were on my own, taking into consideration the travel time and praying times. 

GE is closer to home in comparison. 

Different story if we stayed somewhere near Damansara.

By 1pm, Lil' Rainbow said "Ummi, mamam" so we headed to the food counter:

Most of the items were priced at RM5.50 eg: nuggets (6 pieces), fries. 

Bolognese pasta was priced around RM10 and they do offer value meals at RM10 as well. 

One thing which I LOVE about GE is the cheap parking rate!

Parking - RM3

At 3pm, we headed home as I needed to rush for my prayers. 

A car was blocking mine in the basement so I had to call the number placed on the windshield. 

Luckily, the lady didn't take quite long to come down and she even apologized. 

I said "No worries" as she had the courtesy to do so. 

Lil' Rainbow slept off in the car within 5 minutes ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)