Tuesday 11 February 2014

Toddler's Hiding Place

Our toddler is turning 3 yo soon.

The ONE thing we've managed to figure out is her favorite storage space to hide her toys!

Last Monday, her cousin sister came over so they played with the toys and of course, by the time she left the house, her parents had helped clean up the toys to the best of their ability.

Here I was, trying to find some of her toys to keep them in the usual place so it was easier for her to find in the future.

I noticed that her crayons with caps were scattered around her doll house and some were discovered under the sofa ... But I couldn't find the crayons anywhere!

Some of her toys were missing too so I was searching high and low for them! 

I tried looking for the stuff again today, under covers, under the bed, in the laundry basket ... Even the dustbin! To no avail.

I then finally decided to ask my daughter, "Baby, have you seen your crayons? Ummi can't find them!"

She happily said, "Over here, Ummi!" and brought me to her car where she happily opened the cover of the seat!

Lo and behold .... ALL of her crayons and missing toys were in the storage space! 

This was the FIRST time ever that I haven't been able to find her toys! 

I quickly grabbed her and suffocated her with kisses! Too cute!

Hubby did mention too that he noticed her opening and closing the cover but had no idea what she was up to!

I texted him, "In the event you can't seem to find the TV remote or anything, look for it in her car!"

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)