Friday 5 July 2013

The Majestic Hotel, Kuala Lumpur


It was one of those weekends for a family get-together and this time we chose The Majestic Hotel, KL. 

We took up 3 rooms, all on the same floor, and planned for a 3-day 2-nights stay. 

Upon checking into the room, hubby immediately took a liking to the room and the service, he extended our stay for another night! 

We took a walk around the hotel and I snapped pictures of some interesting locations within the hotel. 


The orchid conservatory


I was mesmerized by this particular room, a room full of orchids and you can even hold a private function here. The picture below already has the decorations up. 


A private birthday party or hen-night or even an anniversary. 

Mom and Dad already thanked us in advance for planning their anniversary there ... hahahaha


The room below is labelled as a Reading Room but Dad told me that it is also a VIP Holding Room for events held at their ballroom.


I shall leave you with the photos taken below of our room:






I was extremely happy with our stay there .... superb service, superb staff, superb food, superb interior ...  I even told hubby that we need not travel far, just check into Majestic KL for a getaway!

Our experience in The Majestic KL is simply ... majestic!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)