Saturday 25 November 2017

Ballerina

It was the last day of school yesterday.

At 1pm when the girls and I prepared pizza for lunch, their friends came over, rode their bicycles and waited for my girls to come out and play.

You see, their friends don't really get to play much as they're busy with school, homework and attending extra-curriculum activities.

So whenever the girls come over to play, I'd let my girls play with them.

Even though they're older than my girls, they really play well together and watch out for each other.

As they played from 1pm - 4.30pm, my 2-year old let herself back into the house to have lunch, I've also had to bathe her (again!) as the girls decided to play water gun by the pool.

Somehow, my 2-year old literally got herself drenched from top to toe.

I've also had to breastfeed the baby to sleep and PRAY that the girls would be OK playing outside by themselves.

The highlight of it all was when my 6-year old packed their artwork stuff and brought it back home.

Her drawing below, is the first ever drawing of a person (non-stick figure) and she expressed it quite well.

I immediately took out my phone to capture it before this paper becomes a victim to our baby who constantly munches on stuff or our 2-year old who always seems to find pleasure in scrunching up paper. 😂

I told my daughter that her drawing was good (because I couldn't draw like her when I was her age) and she was so excited that she told her friends. 

She draws without fail every single day, creates artwork every single day, makes stuff every single day and we're glad that we found a bunch of good books from the Big Bad Wolf Sale last year on artwork / drawings / creative stuff that she's able to refer to.

We're excited to see more of her work and seeing the development in the near future.

Ballerina - 24 Nov 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from YOU! :)